A Community of Practice for Urban Forestry professionals
The Urban Forest Community of Practice is an informal network of interested and passionate individuals either working in or wanting to learn more about the discipline of urban forestry in Australia. The primary objectives of the network are to:
- Build collaborative relationships between members to help achieve the outcomes as below
- Share knowledge, stories and disseminate relevant information
- Provide advice and direction to others outside the network seeking information
- Set a national agenda for moving the urban forestry discipline forward
- Provide a platform for School of Urban Forestry school participants to continue learning and sharing beyond the school.
- Communication and advocacy